Car shopping has officially moved online. The majority of car buyers are looking online long before they ever walk into a dealership. Buyers spend hours upon hours poring over comparisons, reviews, videos, pricing guides, and more to make purchasing decisions.
Whether you are planning on building a new site or trying new marketing strategies to increase lead generation, there are crucial best practices that every dealership needs to follow.
In this e-book, we take a look at:
- When you should be using stock photos and videos.
- How to increase lead conversion using CTAs.
- Why social media is a dealership’s best friend.
- Why marketing automation is key.
- Why responsive web design is crucial.
- How to efficiently analyze your marketing results.
- And how your website content can gain prospects’ trust and promote your industry authority.
Fill out this form to download “8 Best Practices in Automotive Digital Marketing” and learn how your dealership’s digital strategy can become your best salesperson.